What's the meaning of my blog name 'Noveler'?

What is noveler anyway? So, it's basically just my words play. It's a combination of Novel&Traveler. It means travel around novel, or a novel about traveler, well, you can put it anything you like :)
I love novel and I love travel I also love making some fiction story, well, I stop halfway because I got bored or run up of ideas but still, I like it. The purpose of this blog is actually sharing with people who has the same hobbies as me and to entertain people, er okay, actually I made this blog to fulfill one of my teacher's homework :P I hope there will be no plagiarism though :( So, what kind of blog is my blog?


Actually, I got many reference for this blog's post, sometimes it's from my head or I searched it in google and  edited it. Well, google is just my inspiration :)
This blog is my second blog. You can find my first blog here.
This blog will talk about my
about my
or sometimes about my
Or sometimes about
Hahaha. So, do you understands the meaning of my blog now?

Having fun doing anything you like is like a smooth breeze to your soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laporan Praktikum Koloid Pudding

Resensi Novel Sangga Langit